Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins!




Well folks it is that time of year that my family and I look forward to every October. My favorite Uncle David invites us to his pumpkin patch for a campfire dinner and the opportunity to pick out our own pumpkin. It is always fun to see my kids each year search and scavage for just the right one, it is like a treasure hunt and everyone gets a treasure! We love going each year and enjoy the crisp cool air, beautiful sunsets, exotic animals and visiting with realatives. I am so greatful for this tradition that my dads bother started and I will treasure the memories we make there each year. I know some day he will probably sell his farm so I will just hold on to those opportunities as long as we can and always be greatful for Uncle David's kindness and generosity to our family!


Thats the end folks!

2 comments:

  1. I am no contemplating how to get one of my uncles to start a farm and grow some pumpkins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be "now contemplating"

    ReplyDelete