Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Three Stooges!


So today I just wanted to write about the boys in my life. I am so greatful for these three who make me laugh, smile, work, cry, play, clean, cook and make memories and I am greatful to do so. First there is my monkey, Joshua. He has such a joy for life and just loves to be loved! He loves adventure and makes the most out of being a kid. Then there's my handsome son Jordan. He has such a versatile personality and just loves to talk. He has grown up so much in the past six months and he never siezes to amaze me. I love his smile and it makes me giggle to think about how much he is obssesed with his hair:) Now my sweetheart! I truely am greatful for all that he does for me and our family. I am so thankful he is so patient with me and my short comings and I know I am not the easiest person to live with sometimes. He is such a unique person and it is so nice to know that he is always there to listen when I need someone to talk to. Thankyou my boys for being there to make me smile, hold my hand and treat me as a princess! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I love your 3 boys too! Josh reminds me of Dougie. Sweet, kind, and full of life! What fun!

    ReplyDelete