Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Hair

Well I am here today to ask for your comments and advice on such a topic as my hair.  So I really want to cut my hair but my husband hates short hair and I have been growing it out for him for about 6 years but I hate it sooooo bad and I really need a change.  It takes so much effort, time, and money to keep up such long hair and its so much funner and easier to have funky hair when its shorter,  I love funky hair!  I dont want to make my husband mad or have him gag at the site of me so what do I do????  Please help me, I really want to put myself first here but its so hard.....

5 comments:

  1. You should do it! Dad won't gag, he might joke but nothing bad. Do it! Change is good and fun. Besides, i like you with short hair. Do what you want to do!! Have Fun mama! :) -Ur Daughter T~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say do what you want to do, you have to like yourself first (then allow others to like you) and if you do not like your long hair then you need to do what you want. Doug will love you even if you have short hair, plus you always look cute no matter what so do what your heart says and what you want...it goes with your last post...finding yourself! good luck, you need to post a picture of whatever you decided.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more with both comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyran hates short hair as well. But I have short hair. I just feel better and I think I look better with shorter hair. My hair is healthier too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say go for it. If you really aren't sure though, you could always color it and see if that's enough of a change for you.

    ReplyDelete